This page contains information for members of the speech communities involved in DOBES documentation projects and community members or language activists of other endangered languages.
Materials for the speaker communities
In the DOBES projects a variety of materials or internet pages has been created together with members of the speaker community.
They are collected here for easy access and also for inspiration for members of other communities:
Other Community Materials:
- Course book for courses on literacy in Savosavo
- Savosavo primer with the practical orthography decided on by the local project team, with example words and illustrations for each letter
- A4 plate with numbers 1-10 and tens up to 100, Savosavo numbers and illustrations
- A4 plate with Savosavo terms for carrying and holding in different ways, with illustrations for each term
- A4 plate with parts and growth stages of coconut palms and fruit, with Savosavo terms and illustrations
- Kildin Sámi text collection
Links to Community Portals of the DOBES project
If you are interested in finding recordings of a specific person, you can use the search box on the right.
Note however, that in many projects the recorded persons have been anonymized so that it might be necessary to contact the responsible team to be able to find recordings you are looking for.