This portal is aimed at facilitating access for researchers interested in working with data in the archive.
- The archive contains sessions from 68 endangered languages. See
- Thereof sessions with video and sessions with translations/annotations.
- There are 12 (Sketch) Grammars contained in the archive.
- Studies by DOBES-researchers on the languages in the archive.
What can I do with it?
- A selection of material is freely accessible as indicated by the green circle when performing a search in this portal or when browsing archive with the IMDI metadata browser
- For access to more data, you need to register: more information about Access.
- There are two basic types of searches: Metadata and Annotation search.
- You can also browse the archive.
- A set of tools can be used when working with the data.
- We supply manuals for various usage scenarios for students and other researchers.
- Still not sure? Refer to information pages for: Philologists, Typologists, Musicologists, Anthropologists…